Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey, Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva, Conor McGregor, and Nick Diaz are amoung the UFC stars who will appear together at the UFC’s The Time is Now Nov. 17th live stream event at the The Smith Center for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas.
The event is partially designed to help promote the pay-per-view events and Fight Nights scheduled for late 2014 and early 2015.
Beginning at 2PM PT/5PM ET on Monday, November 17th and emceed by president Dana White, the entire 2015 schedule will be unveiled, followed by “a very special announcement.”
Welcome back to The Crossfire.
The Time is Now will feature the largest assembly of champions, contenders and headliners, according to the UFC.
It is free and open to the public.
UFC.com will provide the live streaming.
Tickets for UFC Fight Night in Boston are available to the general public beginning November 20th, while tickets to UFC 182, UFC 183, and UFC 184 go on sale November 21st.
The current list includes:
UFC FIGHT NIGHT: MACHIDA vs. DOLLAWAY
Saturday, Dec. 20 at Ginásio José Corrêa in Barueri, São Paulo, Brazil
- Lyoto Machida – former UFC light heavyweight champion and No. 4 middleweight contender
- CB Dollaway – No. 10 middleweight contender
UFC 182: JONES vs. CORMIER
Saturday, Jan. 3 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Jon “Bones” Jones – UFC light heavyweight champion
- Daniel Cormier – No. 2 light heavyweight contender and former STRIKEFORCE® Grand Prix champion
UFC FIGHT NIGHT: McGREGOR vs. SIVER
Sunday, Jan. 18 at TD Garden in Boston, Mass.
UFC183: SILVA vs. DIAZ
Saturday, Jan. 31 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Anderson Silva – former UFC middleweight champion and No. 1 middleweight contender
- Nick Diaz – former STRIKEFORCE welterweight champion
UFC 184: WEIDMAN vs. BELFORT
Saturday, Feb. 28 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Chris Weidman – UFC middleweight champion
- Vitor Belfort – former UFC light heavyweight champion and No. 3 middleweight contender
- “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey – UFC women’s bantamweight champion
- Cat Zingano – No. 1 women’s bantamweight contender