Since I have finally been being The Sister in wrestling, things have been flowing great. I am making history in WXW wrestling by being the first woman to do a hardcore match against a man.
On March 26th, I challenge The Outcast Jorel Ganzy in a hardcore match.
Of course, some feathers are being ruffled by this matchup.
But you see, these are the things I get to do being The Sister.
Be the first woman to do things so I can open up doors and pave the way for more women.
I get to be a strong force for the woman and this is something that is important and dear to my heart! Being strong and independent is important.
So, I will push on. But first, an apology to Urkel:
I am mentally preparing my mind and body for this match. In addition to ring practice, I make sure to:
- Hit the weight room and get my cardio done five to six days a week
- Getting my meals in
- Surrounding myself with people who bring out the best in me
- Surrounding myself with people who believe in me and want to see me success
- Keeping grounded in my spirituality and meditating
Reading books that inspire me
- Do my daily dozen yoga poses to prevent injury and keep my body flexible
Saturday March 26th, I will make history and come out the winner!