ONE Championship’s next stop for their Road to One heavyweight Grand Prix is the Spanish city of Tenerife.
The tour’s last event was on June 11 in Belgrade, Serbia, where Nikola Filipovic defeated Anto Siric to win in the final and earn a spot in the Road to ONE Europe tournament quarterfinal where the winner will receive $100,000 and a ONE contract.
“I am excited to showcase the best heavyweight kickboxers in Europe,” ONE Championship Italy president Carlo Di Blasi said in a press release. “We have made incredible strides over the past few months to highlight the immense talent in the region. I have always believed in the massive potential we have in Europe, and I am thrilled to experience it firsthand.”
Spanish fighters Moises Baute and David Trallero take on Germany’s Christian Brorhilker and Morocco’s Mourad Zakari, respectively in the next leg at Tenerife, Spain.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be a part of ‘Road to ONE: Europe,’ which features some of the best Spanish martial arts athletes competing against the best fighters in the world, just like the amazing ONE Championship shows,” said local promoter Pedro Faustino added. “This event is packed with action from start to end. Our fighters want to showcase their skills on the biggest stage, and hopefully earn a contract to compete in the world’s largest martial arts organization.”
The calendar is specifically:
- 26 June: Tenerife, Spain at the Pabellon Quico Cabrera
- 3 July: Istanbul, Turkey at the Cebeci Sports Complex
- 10 July: Amsterdam, Netherlands at the Sporthallen Zuid
- 17 July: Riesa, Germany at the Sachsen Arena
How To Watch:
- Spain: Gol TV
- Portugal: Sport TV
- FITE TV: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- O2TV Sport: Czech Republic and Slovakia
- ONE Super App: Other regions and territories