YouTube star Jake Paul is scheduled to box former UFC champion Tyron Woodley on Aug. 29, but the bout is apparently part of a much bigger plan.
Paul took to his Instagram page to unveil a list of 13 opponents that he is aiming to defeat. It includes defeated opponents as well as potential ones.
The list according to Paul’s Instagram post is:
- AnEsonGib (crossed off)
- Nate Robinson (crossed off)
- Ben Askren (crossed off)
- Tyron Woodley
- Canelo Alvarez (WBA, WBC, WBO supermiddleweight champion)
- Nate or Nick Diaz
- Kamaru Usman (UFC welterweight champion)
- Tommy Fury (half-brother of boxing star Tyson Fury)
- Conor McGregor (Former UFC champion)
- KSI (Youtube star)
- Gervonta Davis (WBA lightweight champion)
- Logan Paul ?
Paul has already defeated AnEsonGib, Robinson, and Askren, which leaves 10 opponents remaining on the list.
The inclusion of Paul’s brother Logan, with a question mark, is interesting to some fans.
Logan recently boxed Floyd Mayweather in an exhibition bout in June. He lost a decision to YouTube star KSI in his debut pro bout in November 2019.