The Ultimate Fighter’s 30th season will feature a rematch for the ages in the women’s bantamweight division.
Champion Julianna Peña (12-4-0) and former champ Amanda Nunes (21-5-0) will captain the show’s 30th edition beginning Tuesday May 3 on ESPN+ and then face off against each other in a rematch at a date to be determined later.
The season will feature a group of 16 male heavyweights and 16 female flyweights in the house fighting for that elusive UFC contract.
All of the episodes of TUF 30, including previous seasons can be rewatched on ESPN+ according to the UFC press release. No mention was made of UFC Fight Pass, which used to feature previous seasons of TUF and live episodes.
Pena won the belt with an upset second-round rear-naked choke submission finish of Nunes at UFC 269 last December.
The TUF 30 group of participants are:
- Nyle Bartling | 29 | 6-0 | Unadilla, NE
- Chandler Cole | 27 | 8-3 | Coeburn, VA
- Jordan Heiderman | 30 | 5-0 | Norfolk, NE
- Bobby Maximus | 43 | 5-4 | Salt Lake City, UT
- Zac Pauga | 33 | 5-0 | Denver, CO
- Eduardo Perez | 27 | 4-1 | Berkeley, CA
- Mitchell Sipe | 25 | 5-2 | Bakersfield, CA
- Mohammed Usman | 32 | 7-2 | Denver, CO
- Chantel Coates | 34 | 2-1 | Leavenworth, KS
- Claire Guthrie | 26 | 3-1 | Denver, CO
- Juliana Miller | 25 | 2-1 | San Diego, CA
- Kaytlin Neil | 30 | 5-4 | Lindon, UT
- Kathryn Paprocki | 28 | 3-2 | Denver, CO
- Melissa Parker | 35 | 2-1 | Houston, TX
- Helen Peralta | 33 | 4-2 | Fairfield, IA
- Brogan Walker | 32 | 7-2 | Guam